Monday, May 5, 2014

My little Chick

I'll tell you a sad story of my baby chick that i love so much, we have  chickens and pigeons in our home  and every day the hen bleaches, but unfortunately it do not sit on their eggs, somehow the pigeon sit on the  chicken eggs because of her small size she could only cover one egg however after 21 days the egg hatched and one baby chick came out for me this baby is miracle, so i took it to take a good care of it since it parents did not want it. So first of all  i taught the chick how to eat rice and i kept it in my room, i took it for a walk and i kept monitoring it so the cat won't come and take it away, every day the baby chick  grow little bit bigger, it used to recognized  me when i come near, it climb up to my hand and sleep and don't do the same to other that why i felt like this chick is special for me, since the chick was alone i bought a couple of small chicks to stay with it. However, on Friday it was a big family gathering and all my nephews and nieces were at our home and they told me that they want to play with the chicks and they promised me to take a good care of them and i was in rush to go out of the home to finish a business so when i came back, i was shocked to find out that my favorite  baby chick was smashed by my 3 years old nieces with her bicycle, actually it was a tragedy day for me and i felt like i lost something can't be replaced.

The day that he hatched( 22-April-2014)
When the chick used to sit in my hand
The chick used to sleep in my hand 
Died 2-May-2-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment