Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Our Teaching lesson 15-5

It was really tough day for me, we did a teaching session about "Telecommunication,The  Internet & Wireless Technology" and we prepare for one week or even more. In addition, we tried to make our session very interesting and we put many creative ideas so the audience won't get bored. However, our session was quite long about 1:30:00 Hour but the audience were happy about the materials we delivered to them. I explained about "IP Address and Physical transmission media" but unfortunately i got nervous in the begging but then i was fine, in fact i wasn't happy about my performance at all...However, our teacher gave us feedback about our session, we got good feedback and all of us were happy and we got many complements about our prezi. Moreover,  i was one of the good presenters which made me quite happy about my self.

In the break we distributed these colorful  Bites
Our Prezi

No comments:

Post a Comment